Thursday 29 May 2014

Week 41: Holidays and stuff!

Eyyyy yehet it's the holidays for me!! 




One month of holidays which means more stories but I'm sorry I kinda have a schedule to stick to and I won't be updating or writing until about a week later so I'm sorry. 

But anyway there's a shit ton of homework and group projects and I hate school so much omfg I just want to smack the shit out of people. Yeah, people.

So anyway I reread my private blog yesterday and I felt like I was so creative back then but now that creativity is just gone and POOFED away but I have inspiration to write because of a thing that happened. A THING. I'll be writing a new oneshot based on that. 

Also I really don't understand where everybody's basic courtesy and respect is like jesus christ you fucking bitches really need to learn a lesson and you wouldn't know what basic respect is until it slaps you in the face with a truck, which I'll be MORE THAN GLAD to do.


I just really want to beat certain people up. I'm disappointed in myself for making a certain decision and basically welcoming a thief inside my home and telling her to make herself comfy and making tea and lunch for her. Honestly I welcomed hell inside my life willingly because I was stupid. BUT STILL NOT REGRETTING ANYTHING THO.


                                                       Hehehe you fuckers better watch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment