Sunday 1 June 2014

Week 42: The EXO members who...

Is my ultimate bias: Huang Zitao awww

is wrecking my bias list: Sehun and Kris

is my bias in EXO-K: Sehun

is my bias in EXO-M: Zitao

makes my heart flutter even if he's not my bias: Kyungsoo

was once my bias but still owns my heart: Still Zitao (adorable little shit)


is my secret bias: YIXING!

compose my favourite ship: Taoris

should do more skinship: Taoris ;D

should screw the existence of girls and just end up together: SeXing bc why the heck not they behave like a married couple already



I'd love to marry: Suho HAHAHAHAHA. HA. HA. heh.

is my ideal guy: Yixing bc LIBRAS TOGETHER ARE QUITE THE PAIR. (you'll just get a bunch of airheads complacent people that constantly forget their birthdays and picking up their children from school and restocking food)

I think I'll pass as his ideal type: Maybe... Most probably? Yixing wants someone artistic who likes the performing arts, I love drawing and I know how to play the drums, the triangle and this piano-like keyboard thing and I was in Choir for 4 years so... ;D And also he is so weird but apparently he wants a girl whose name has a 'Yi' for 'YIxing' inside it and my Chinese name does have a YI inside it. YEHET!

I'd love to be my boyfriend: Sehun

I'd be most awkward with: Baekhyun because I'm scared of his sarcastic sense of humor I don't like being the butt of jokes and I'd probably end up crying ;-;

I'd love to have as my brother: Suho is so caring asklsdhgi but also Jongin dO YOU FEEL ME

I'd love to be my bestfriend:  Jongdae, Baekhyun, Sehun, Minseok, Chanyeol

I'd love to go out on dates: Luhan and Yixing

make/s my hormone s explode: Kai, Sehun, Tao, Kris AND ALMOST EVERYONE ELSE

I'd kiss: None... Just because I secretly want them all to be gay (。´∀`)ノ

SO THAT'S IT. THAT'S IT FOR TODAY HURRAY YEHET OHORAT THIS IS NOT A REAL UPDATE THE REAL UPDATE WILL BE SOONSOONSOONSOON OK BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment