Thursday 5 June 2014

Week 42: Ships and feels

Guys I read this piece of pure art on AFF

It's so amazing and it makes me get in like a fuck it mood

But at the same time the problem here is Tao and the rest in the story constantly pop drugs and smoke weed non-stop and it's so hilarious but so high and so relaxed

Sometimes I feel like everyone around me is so fucking tensed, I want everyone to pop a chill pill and just relax, y'know?

But then I remember I hate people (not people people but people I know people) and I want them to jump off a cliff and die

Ok wait I'm sorry that's not the point of this post tmi again

Phone's ringingggggg

Lol it's not for me I'm not picking it up

Holy crap I love this holiday of mine yet I really hate it because people, fucking people are getting on my nerves. Do you know how annoying it is to be rejected not once, not twice, not even thrice, BUT 6 FUCKING TIMES WHEN YOU ASK DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO HANG OUT WITH YOU FOR THE HOLIDAYS

I'm sorry for the caps man. Really.

Jesus christ I should just really get a job or something. That way I wouldn't have free time to spend with people who don't wanna spend time with me. It's not like I'm repulsive or anything, y'know, I don't get why everybody is just- just so frustrating and complicated and annoying

So what if I wear my heart on my sleeve? it makes things less complicated, why can't people do the same for me too 

So done with life. Di's the only one who actually talks to me but we've never even met and I don't know if it'll be awkward if we meet sigh

But again this isn't the point of this post ugh I'm treating this just like my personal blog I'm sorry guys

SeXing is so adorable and fluffy sigh. Their relationship is just so sweet, like honeyed words dipped in chocolate and I'm so in love with their happy smiles and playful touches and just, their relationship in general is almost life.

But then there's Taoris. There's a reason why they're my otp and not SeXing. Their relationship makes my heart clench and feel so happy. Makes me feel so upset and angry and happy. Their relationship is so dysfunctional and full of sultry gazes and sweet talk and smirks and raised eyebrows, but then there's also the trust, so much trust (not thrust), you can just see how developed their relationship is that they don't feel jealous when the other hangs out with other people. They understand the whole 'friendly touches and lingering gazes with other people' thing, and they don't care about the others because at the end of the day they still belong to each other.

Ugh waeeeeeeeee my thoughts are in overdrive and i feel so upset and yet artistically creative wae 

If only people would just become less complicated and just tell me if they want me as their friend or if they want me to fuck off ugh like stop it stop messing with my brain, if you don't like me then just tell me, don't do this kind of stuff behind my back and mess with friends that I care for, don't steal them away from me, I've given up on people before they can do that to me and I only have so few people I care about left, don't take them away

Ok this is probably too much I'm just gonna go and roll away and curl up in a corner and die.

No not really I'm going to continue reading that high on drugs and alcohol fic with Tao and gang

Bye




No comments:

Post a Comment