Sunday 13 April 2014

Week 34: Hold My Hand.

Good news guys! (for once)

I managed to use my negative feelings to my advantage and wrote Hold My Hand in like... an hour. Yeah, probably explains why HMH  was so crappy OTL.

But hey, at least I managed to work on something? That's pretty good for me already.

And also, 12 subs on Of Coffee Addicts and Tea! And a few subs for HMH too! I may not sound excited right now but ladies' honor I swear I fangirled and squealed and slapped my thighs and made dying whale noises when I logged on to AFF again today. And I tried to reply to comments but they don't show up?? Wtf, I spent ages typing a long ass reply to thank my readers! ;Д;

 So yeah, in the meantime I'll work on HMH Chapter 2, College Beverage AU, the Superhero!AU and Plague!AU. I might also work on a Tumblr!AU if I ever get extra time sigh look at me overworking myself again.

But hey, I'll do anything to write something worthy enough for you guys to read and enjoy. And also because I like writing, that's reason enough for me to continue.

Thank you guys for supporting me and reading my stories, I really do love and appreciate each and every one of you guys and my heart breaks a little whenever I see one of my subscribers deleting their account because I'm worried and I care for you guys.

I may not have been on AFF very long but I love you guys anyway, my readers are just a sweet bunch and I really, really, really don't know how else I can express all my love for you guys. Thank you so much for reading my stories, and even if no one is reading this blog... I love you guys anyway.

Sorry for being so sappy and mushy my excuse is that I'm feeling down and abandoned ・゜・(ノД`)

And I hope you guys have a great day/night ahead. Take care!

-AdoruZiall xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment