Sunday 20 April 2014

Week 35: Bias Quiz

Ahahaha OTL to make up for the lack of updates for my stories I decided to do a bias quiz for the heck of it?  (。´∀`)ノ

I stole took this from luluhunnie on AFF (thanks for accepting my lame friend request ´;ω;`) because I wanted to clear my notifications and I saw this and I wanted to do this too because I am curious to know who my biases are even bored.

 List ten biases in no particular order, then answer questions. 

1. Tao

2. Niall

3. Yixing

4. Sehun

5. Zayn

6. Jiyeon

7.  Chen

8. Yura

9. Minseok

10. Suho

Q1. Who is the better dancer between 6 and 10?
 Between Jiyeon (T-ARA) and Suho...? Probably Jiyeon. I'm sorry Suho I still love you. ヽ(´▽`)ノ

Q2. Does 5 happen to look like someone you know in real life/ remind you of someone in real life?
My eyecandy in school... He looks almost exactly like Zayn and his hobbies and character are 90% alike to Zayn. He's even got the fiance girlfriend too. /OTL I'M BETTER OFF SINGLE HAH/

Q3. Amongst 3, 7 and 8. Who would you fuck, who would you marry, and who would you date and why?
3. Yixing, 7. Chen, 8. Yura (Girl's Day)
Well... This is awkward. I'd marry Yixing and date Chen but I wouldn't fuck Yura...? I'm sorry but I'd totally be friends with her and stuff.

Q4. What if 1 and 9 are in a relationship?
1. Tao, 9. Minseok
YES YES YES SO MUCH YESSSSSS /points to interview where Tao said he used to hug Minseok once every single week on their respective beds/ I SHIP. I SHIP. PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR IF YOU SHIP TAOMIN. XiuTao? MinTao? MINTY.

Q5. What do 2 and 4 have in common?
2. Niall (One Direction), 4. Sehun.
Both of them are born in the same year (I think) and both of them are fineeeeee men.

Q6. If 6 and 8 were kidnapped by 3, who would do a better job of saving 6 and 8? You or 5?
6. Jiyeon, 8. Yura, 3. Yixing, 5. Zayn.
Yixing kidnapping someone...? Ahah, can't imagine that happening. In this case, Zayn would do a good job rescuing people and shit but since both me and Yixing are Libras who happen to born under the element air... We're both airheaded clumsy and I'm sure I can rescue the girls because Yixing will mess up in tying the ropes tight or something. 

Q7. How did you come to like 10?
He was too adorable for me to resist, I swear. I started liking him when I saw SuTao in a variety show and I really liked how he cared for Tao because TAO NEEDS SOME LOVIN' OKAY and then somewhere along the way I fell for his soothing voice and I listen to him talking when I'm having my bad days, too much personal info bYE.

Q8. Sexiest person in this list that comes to your mind immediately?


Either Tao or Zayn, I really can't decide OTL do I really have to choose?? I mean, look at all this perfection in one post.



Q9. Amongst these 10 people, if you had to choose one of them to be your father, mother, brother and best friend who would you choose?
Father: Suho because he'll spoil me  。◕‿◕。
Mother: Jiyeon because she'll tell me to ignore all the haters and I would love to have her pick out my closet daily
Brother: Zayn because he's a hot piece of ass and I'd sure as hell love to beat up anyone who tells me they like my brother 
Best Friend: Chen because he's just absolutely amazing. I'd make him sing to me everyday and pull pranks on people with him.

Q10. Do you have a OTP in this list? 
Ziall because Kris isn't in the list (゚´Д`゚)゚

Q11. If you were told to choose between 9 and 6?
6. Jiyeon, 9. Minseok
I'd choose Minseok /I have no regrets/

Q12. If you were told to choose between 3 and 7?
3. Yixing, 7. Chen
EXCUSE ME THEY ARE A PACKAGE DEAL I SHIP THEM TOGETHER I CAN'T

Q13. If you were told to choose between 8 and 5?
5. Zayn, 8. Yura
I'd choose Yura...? Zayn belongs to Niall ahah (=´∇`=)

Q14. Worst personality out of the 10? Be honest, not everyone is a saint or angel after all.
Zayn is hot-tempered because he's a hot piece of ass so that's that. I'm sorry Zayn I love you.

Q15. If 1 and 2 got into a relationship with a girl, which one would you be more jealous over?
1. Tao, 2. Niall /HIDES ANGRILY INTO A BALL/ 
BOTH. I JUST CAN'T, BOTH. I want Tao to be happy because it seems like he and Kris has a rocky relationship (but doesn't everyone) and I want someone, anyone, to make him as happy as he deserves to be but COME ON HE'S OBVIOUSLY PRETTY AND HIS GF WILL WANT TO SHOOT HIM AND STEAL HIS FACE SO-
Niall belongs to Zayn and Liam. That's all I'm gonna say. /rolls away/

Q16. If 4 wasn't a celebrity and wasn't famous and you passed by him/her in the streets, would you notice him/her?
4. Notice him?! Of course I would! I'd die a little inside because he's so blindingly amazing up close and I'd definitely develop a little crush on him and then I'd be all sad and mopey coz I might never see him again and just, you know ;^;

 Q17. If you were to take number 5 and try to pair him/her up with his/her group members on this list (if its a solo, then someone else from the list), which one of them would be the most unlikely to be paired up with 5?
5. Zayn
I ship Zayn and Niall already aha.
I guess it'd be Tao? They're personalities would clash and fights would happen (but the second possible thing that'd happen is that they share beauty secrets and fangirl over themselves and take tons of photos together bc SWAG.)

Q18. First name on this list that comes to mind when you hear, 'badass'?
I thought of Yixing???? My brain is weird like that.

Q19. Which group in the list would number 2 most likely be a fan of if he/she wasn't a celebrity and was a Kpop fan? And what kind of fangirl/boy reactions would this person have?
2. Niall
Chen because they both are humorous and they both have the worlds most beautiful laugh and I think Niall would laugh at EVERYTHING Chen says. 

Q20. Could you ship your best friend with 7?
Best friend, where??? Possibly yeah, I think I'd ship Chen with my best friend (she's more like a... distant sister to contact... yeah.)

And that's that. All 20 questions, BAM!

Lmao look at this word vomit I'm sorry guys.

Take care!

-AdoruZiall xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment