Saturday 19 April 2014

Week 35: Inspiration!

Sorry guys but I guess I'm not going to write anything this week?  (;´∩`;)

And pretty much my week was neutral and a little bit mopey and depressing, but hey, that's how life goes.

Thankfully I still have a lot of inspiration buzzing within me and I think I'll find time to write something soon. 

An updated list of what I may write;
-Medieval AU (previously known as the Plague!AU lmao because Cry playing Dishonoured gives me tons of inspiration)
-Superhero!AU
-Second part to Hold My Hand
-I'll finish the Taoris part for College Beverage!AU

... And that's about it.

OTL I really didn't want to give up on the Tumblr!AU but the story is just so long and draggy and it makes no sense so.... I'm sorry?  (゚´Д`゚)゚

Now that I think about it I actually have a lot of things to write??? BUT I DON'T HAVE TIME BC EXAMS AND SCHOOL /FML/

On a more random note, does anybody else reaaaally like the song 'Run' from EXO's new mini-album? The intro is a little bit off and... weird in comparison to the beat of the song but I think it's pretty damn neat because it's unique and stuff.

On an even more random note... Does anybody feel like Kris is replacing Tao with Chanyeol? No?? Chanyeol's haircut reaaally looks a lot like Tao's red hair from the Wolf MV and Tao's new haircut also reminds me of Chanyeol's hair (just that the colour isn't the same).

                                   DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE SIMILARITY?!!

(Or maybe it's the hairstylist's fault)

Regardless... I don't feel very good about this. I don't know if SM is trying to promote Krisyeol or something. 

But Tao still looks adorable. Tao is always adorable. (´ ▽`)

(picture credits to their respective owners. collage made by me)

-AdoruZiall xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment