Wednesday 30 April 2014

Week 37: Song Challenge and shiz

Yeaaaah I don't really know what I'm doing in my free time anymoreeeeee bye

1. What song does she/he sing to you when she/he proposes?
Does He Know - One Direction 
(Awwww snap I don't do two-timing tho?? ;-;)

2. What does she/he think after you kiss?
Jeon Won Diary - T-ARA N4
(Wtf he wants to ask me to run away with him to a garden and start dancing and saying 'wae you hating' I mean he needs to have more style obviously)

3. How does your significant other think of you?
SPY- Super Junior
(oh. my. god. I'm a super sexy and attractive spy. I swear. I think I'd know if I were.)

4. What describes your future family?
Pretty Rave Girl - Breathe Carolina
(... I will die if my daughter brings home guys every day and has rave parties in her bedroom. I can't deal with this, I'm sorry.)

5. What do you think of your enemy?
Growl - EXO-K
(HOW THE FUCK SHIT YES THIS IS TRUE I AM REALLY POSSESIVE OVER GUYS THAT DON'T BELONG TO ME AND I LITERALLY GROWL WHENEVER SHE COMES NEAR ME WITH HER BOY TOY (NOT HER BF WTFFF) AND SHIT. JUST, SHIIIIT.)

6. What do you think of your parents?
Mirishira Romeo And Cinderella -Jubyphonic's cover (originally from some nico nico people that decided to make another version of RNC I guess)
(WHY DO I DIE IN THE END.)

7. How does your enemy view you?
Ring Ding Dong - SHInee
(What. What. What. I'm not her lady???? Don't call me, I'll ding your dong. )

8. What will your children be like?
She's Not Afraid - One Direction
(Sneaks out in the middle of the night, wearing tight dresses, walks in and rooms light up. Shit. Shit. Shit. WHY DO I HAVE TO DEAL WITH SEXY DAUGHTERS AND RAVE PARTIES?)

9. What does your secret admirer think of you?
Growl - EXO-M
(.... I swear to god I'm not a flirt or a spy. I swear I don't flirt with other guys. Secret admirer, please stop wanting to hide me in your embrace and COME TELL ME. Let's have a fight to settle this lol you gotta growl at me to win the fight bruh)

10. If someone says ‘Are you ok?’ you say?
Dressed Up To Undress - Breathe Carolina
(I rest my case. I am apparently now... a sexy spy that growls and removes clothing at will. Yes, so much yes.)

11. How would you describe yourself?
Heart Attack - EXO-K
(Why. Why. Why. I'm sorry guys but I still haven't seen the eng subs for this yet?? Does this mean I'm going to die??)

12. How are your grades?
I Like It Loud - Cash Cash
(Weeeeeeell... shit. I don't party though???)

13. How will you die?
Goodbye - Secondhand Serenade
(This is creepy.... I WILL SAY GOODBYE AND SAY I'M SORRY BEFORE I SUFFOCATE TO DEATH???)

14. How do you feel today?
Come And Get It - Selena Gomez
(... I wasn't feeling particularly seductive today, but I did want the person who was constantly insulting me under their breath to FUCKING COME TO ME AND FIGHT WITH ME.)(but seriously, don't insult me under your breath THRICE unless you want to fight me.)

15. What is your life purpose?
Let Her Go - Passenger
(My life's purpose is to lose everybody I love?? Gee, thanks.)

16. What do you like in a girl/guy?
Intoxicated - The Cab
(Oh my god. YES. YES. YES. YES. YEEEEEEEEEES.)

17. What’s your motto?
Fire - 2NE1
(Shit guys. WATCH OUT FOR THE FIRE TRUCK COMING THROUGH BEEEEEEEP)

18. What do your friends think of you?
Right Now (Na Na Na) - Punk Goes Pop 3 by Asking Alexandria
(Lol. Lol. TOO BAD GUYS.)

19. What do your parents think of you?
Don't Want To Be Like You - BOTDF
(OOPS TOO BAD.)

20. What do you think about very often?
Maximum - TVXQ
(wHAT)

21. What is 2+2?
Up All Night - One Direction

22. What do you think about your bestfriend(s)?
Black Pearl - EXO-M
(Excuse me while I cry in the corner that my fave song ever is used to describe my non-existent bestfriends because I don't believe in bffs, only good friends -and those are few to count- )

23. What is your love story?
My Life Would Suck Without You - One Direction
(Awww that's actually pretty sweet!)

24. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Diamonds - Rihanna
(YES. YES. YES. TAO LIGHTS UP THE GALAXY OF KRIS LIKE NOBODY ELSE. SMILE AT THE GROUND. DO WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING NOW.)

25. What do you wanna be when you grow up?
Machine - EXO-K
(The accuracy is atrocious. My second fave song describing about cold gray eyes and a heart that cannot love. Eyes that cannot shed tears and look so lifeless. THANK YOU PLAYLIST.)

26. What will you dance at your wedding?
Want U Back - Cher Lloyd
(O...kay. DON'T CHEAT ON ME YOU LIL SHIT I'LL BEAT YOU UP I SWEAR)

27. What will they play at your funeral?
History - EXO-K
(.... SHIT DON'T WHAT WHERE WHAT SERIOUSLY I WANT TO BE THERE AND DANCE. TO MY OWN FUNERAL SONG. SHIT.)

28. What do you think of your parents?
Miss Movin On -Fifth Harmony
(oooooooh snap hells yeah hells yeah I'm not the way I used to be they killed me but I survived now I'm coming alive I'll never be that girl again nooooo I'll never be that girl again ohhhhhhh my innocence is wearing thin but my heart is goin strong hells yeah hells YEAH.)

29. What is your hobby/interest?
My Turn To Cry - EXO-M
(Yeah definitely I DON'T CRY IN MY SPARE TIME OKAY GUYS SERIOUSLY)

30. What is your biggest fear?
Yuragi - Stella (Nico nico chorus)
(ohh shit. this is true though.)

31. What is your biggest secret?
Need You Now - Punk Goes Pop 3 (Sparks The Rescue)

32. What do you want right now?
Growl - EXO (K in my left ear and M in my right ear)
(So like... Growl appeared three times. I... honestly do want to growl though because I'm very angry right now at many people and at life.... EURONGIE BITCHES.)

--

All in all

I found out I'm going to have a really weird lover, a dysfunctional daughter (that I will pamper), and that I have a very sad life.

Wow.

Wow.

Much wow.

I'm sorry guys I'm really upset right now but like how am I even gonna be upset WHEN TAO'S BIRTHDAY IS ON FRIDAY SHIT

SHIT

I HAVEN'T FINISHED TYPING ALL MY TAO FICS YET

SHIT

GUYS

SHIT

SORRY NOT SORRY FOR THE CAPS.

Also i will go watch the subbed video of Heart Attack after this. I'm sorry.

xoxo
-AdoruZiall

(I actually wanted to draft this lol but i posted this because it's hilarious to me and idk man idk if i'm gonna update on Tao's birthday i want to but idk if i can i just really don't feel very happy right now to write fics and shizz. yeah.)

No comments:

Post a Comment