Tuesday 29 April 2014

Week 36: I MISSED THIS AHA

Excuse my pathetic lateness in posting week 36 lmao I fucking hate myself.

But like, really man, I don't even understand how Week 36 slipped my mind??? I blame my air sign for this.

(Yixing should blame his air sign too bc we libras have to deal with this bULLSHIT CONSTANTLY I DON'T-)

Also nothing much happened during week 36 though I wrote like 1/2 of the Taoris story for College Beverage!AU on a Saturday morning and my brain wasn't even working lol I'm sorry that the entire story is bullshit and makes no sense whatsoever.

I'll update on Week 37 on Friday, Tao's birthday!! ヽ(;▽;)ノ

(Lieeeeees I will probably forget his birthday like I forgot my own)

So that's it for this really late, shitty, stupid, boring update like sigh why am I constantly downgrading myself I don't understand this logic of mine even

xoxo
-AdoruZiall

No comments:

Post a Comment