Saturday 5 April 2014

Week 33: Shitty week, but still full of strawberry milk tea and Tao

I've been having a pretty shitty week, not gonna lie about that.

However, I managed to somehow work on a new oneshot despite my urge to slap everyone that comes close to me (✿◠‿◠)

And although I haven't completed it yet, I think I'm progressing pretty well. I should be able to finish it by Sunday if I don't procrastinate, if not, then probably Monday if all goes well (I lied lmao I know it's gonna be a shitty Monday again).

Also. I hope you guys see the pattern in my college!AU because it was pretty obvious for my XiuLay fic, though it is waay more subtle in this Taoris one.

Just a pretty short update because I'll update again when I actually post the Taoris one.

Also because I have bad memory and I didn't want to miss updating on Week 33.

Also because I had a really shitty week.

No lie, man. I really wonder what I'm doing with these kinds of people.

So yeah, sorry for wasting your time with this short update. Have a virtual cookie to make it up for it. (っ)っ ♥

Stay chill. And happy. Hopefully.

-AdoruZiall xoxo

Side note: Me and the funny subs for Lay were one this entire week. Or maybe not. Idk. Credits go to the person who made this (I TOTALLY FORGOT WHERE I GOT IT FROM)








(I was going to slap everyone at one point of time. No lie.) ❀◕ ‿ ◕❀ 

BLING BLING EYES BITCHES.

Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment